Indirect Grilled Kettle WingsSubmited by: Pit Boss Mike Hedrick Region: VA
Nothing says Tailgating as much as Chicken Wings in my opinion. They can be prepped way in advance in a thousand different ways and Grilled, Smoked, Fried or cooked with just about any cooker you can get in a Parking Lot.
Garden Herb Chicken Rub by Pit Crew Barbeque [or favorite Rub]
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1. Clean up and wash the Chicken Wings
2. Cut off the Wing Tip and drum from  Two Bone Piece
3. In a large Bowl add about a 1/4 Quarter Cup each of Olive Oil and Lemon Juice. Add just a small dash of Sesame Oil. Too much will over power everything.
4. Toss in about a 1/4 Quarter Cup of Rub till evenly coated.
5. Put in a Ziplock Bag in Refrigerator or Cooler till time to cook.
6. Cook until crispy and you have an Internal Temp. of 170 degrees.